What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other specific details for us to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To request customer ratings and reviews of services or products.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
PaulJulia Designs website does not use an SSL certificate
- We do not need an SSL certificate because:
- Our shopping cart uses PayPal Standard to process credit cards, debit cards and account balance payments from customers. When a customer is ready to pay for an order, he or she will click on “Proceed to PayPal” button. This will bring the customer to the PayPal page with the SSL certificate. This is indicated with “https” to show security of the page.
- We also accept United States Postal Service Money Orders as a payment method. We do not directly accept personal or business checks, or bank wire transfers as a form of payment.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are slightly different in functionality, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to adjust your cookies.
Controlling browser cookies
If you turn cookies off in the Internet browser, some features will be disabled. For instance, your site experience may not function properly. Additionally, your shopping cart will not function.
Cookies keep track of shopping cart data, and help when the data changes based upon customer’ preferences. The cart cookie also contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.